AngularJS runs on smart phones, tablets, laptops, desktop and even smart TVs, so it is not only centered towards mobiles and does not treat mobile devices as a second-class citizen. The stack is basically a set of languages and technologies used to develop sites or applications by the developers.
Introduction to Means (MongoDB Express.js AngularJS Node.js):
It makes it easier to pass data between client and server by saving data in binary JSON format. The concept on which it works is collection and documentation. MongoDB provides high performance, high availability, and easy scalability because it is a cross-platform, document-oriented database. To adopt JSON-like documents which have BSON (dynamic schemes) MongoDB shuns the relational database’s table-based structure, which makes data integration for certain types of applications faster and easier.
AngularJS’s helps in eliminating much of the unwanted code which otherwise we would have written with its feature of data binding and dependency injection. To express your application’s components clearly can use HTML as your template language and extend HTML’s syntax. It is also a structural framework for dynamic web apps. It provides features like two-way data binding.
Working of Mean Stack Architecture:
- Then the request enters the phase 3 i.e. Expressjs which makes a request to the database.
- After these three phases, the data is retrieved and the response is returned to the Expressjs and this work is done by MongoDB.
- Then in the final step, the data is to be returned back to the AngularJS to display the result and this is done by NodeJS which in return takes the data back from the ExpressJS.
APPLICATIONS OF MEAN STACK DEVELOPMENT:
- Mean stack gets updated often because it has open source components.
- The data flows precisely among the layers of JSON and does not require rewriting or reformatting because Mean uses common JSON format of data everywhere.
- Mean stack has become a leading end technology because transferring of code from a particular framework to another framework is easy from Mean.
- Mean is highly flexible. You can easily test your application on the cloud platform after the successful completion of its development process, and even add extra information by just adding an extra field to your form.
- Mean helps in the current period to develop real-time demonstration applications which are trending. There is no need to constantly update web pages for each server request because it utilizes single-page applications (SPAs).
- Developing applications using Mean saves your lot of time and this it does because it has an infinite set of module libraries for Node.js that are ready for use and you don’t have to waste your time in creating modules from scratch. It not only saves your time but also creates quality world-class applications.
- MVC (Model View Controller) architecture is also supported by Mean.
- Mean Stack application is very flexible to understand which helps the developers to customize it as per their needs.
- Front-end development: in front-end developing the developers makes the website interactive by working on its appearances. Mean stack provides us with this feature.
- Back-end development: in the back end development the developers make the website more functional by adding new features, making it more faster etc. this feature is also provided to us by the mean stack.
Mean stack technology is improving day by day and is also easy to use. The leading mobile app development companies use Mean Stack for developing top mobile apps as Mean Stack is listed as the best technology for developing mobile apps. For most innovative and cut-edged web applications this is the most suitable technology.
Need a tech solution for business? Get in touch.