- Keynote, Numbers and Pages, Apple’s house-made apps for presentations, spreadsheet work and word processing, should share documents better with the update thanks to increased compatibility included in a new update released Tuesday. Read Upgrade iWork app
- In yet another sign that Apple’s iPhone 5 stocks are returning to normal, Apple has lifted its limit of two iPhone 5’s per customer. The top boilerplate in this image is from last week when Apple began selling the GSM iPhone 5 unlocked in the U.S., and the lower boilerplate is from today. Read Apple Lifts Two-Per-Customer Order Limit on iPhone 5
- Google has today updated the YouTube app for iOS with support for the iPhone 5′s display, as well as the ability to stream videos over AirPlay to the Apple TV or other enabled devices more easily. The new app now also has full support for the iPad, with an interface that is specifically designed for Apple’s tablet. Read YouTube for iOS updated with iPad, iPhone 5 support, AirPlay and performance improvements
- The race to replace SMS is on. Read Facebook Messenger for Android drops account requirement, taking on SMS and WhatsApp
- Google on Tuesday announced it is extending the Google Play Store to its Google Apps customers. The goal is simple: the company wants to allow its enterprise customers to internally distribute apps to their employees. Read Google Play comes to Google Apps, letting enterprise customers distribute apps internally
Understanding Blockchain: Because understanding how it is crucial to see the...