- Google announced in an official blog post that it has launched an update to the Google Maps Android API. The move brings new features for developers who want to integrate Google’s framework into their own applications. Read Updated Map API for Android developers available
- Apple, Microsoft, HP, Samsung, D-Link, Parrot and Logitech have been included in a patent lawsuit by non-profit research institution — the Washington Research Foundation (WRF) — over claims that they are infringing on wireless radio patents with chipsets they use in their mobile and computer products. Read Apple, Microsoft, HP, Samsung and others sued by Washington Research Foundation over WLAN patents
- Android 4.0, 4.1, and 4.2 account for around a third of all Android devices. Read Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean slowly eat away at Gingerbread
- A California judge says the list of patents included in Apple and HTC’s settlement cannot be sealed as part of Apple’s court spat with Samsung. Read Judge: Patents in Apple-HTC settlement deal can’t be sealed
- Apple is selling music through the iTunes Store in 56 new countries. The additions nearly double the number of countries in which the iTunes Music Store operates. Read iTunes Music Store Launches in 56 New Countries, Movies Arrive in Four
Understanding Blockchain: Because understanding how it is crucial to see the...