- Is there a war on for the web? Read UN about to take control of the internet
- Whatsapp, the multiplatform mobile messaging app that has been one of the runaway success stories for ad-free, paid services, has been in talks to be acquired by Facebook, according to sources close to the matter. Read What’s Up With Whatsapp? Facebook Might Want To Buy It, That’s What
- Chip giant plans to make Ivy Bridge more power efficient than the versions that are currently used in the MacBook Air and Windows 8 ultrabooks. Read Intel to slash power consumption on Ivy Bridge chip
- Summoning a taxi or car service with your smartphone feels like the future. City governments around the world can agree on that. But many of them are proposing new rules that would run Uber, one of the most prominent ride-requesting apps, off the road. Read A Feisty Start-Up Is Met With Regulatory Snarl
- Verizon Wireless has announced that the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for its Motorola Droid RAZR HD and Maxx HD smartphones will begin rolling out to users starting next week. Read Motorola Droid RAZR HD, Maxx HD to get Android 4.1 update as soon as next week
Understanding Blockchain: Because understanding how it is crucial to see the...