- The chip giant says its 48-core processor for mobile devices is about five to 10 years away, according to a Computerworld report. Intel developing supercomputer-strength smartphone chip
- Samsung is already working on the successor to the popular Galaxy S3 smartphone. For more story read Mass production of 28nm Exynos CPU for Galaxy S4 starting soon
- Apple released the , reflecting its financial status and records for the entirety of 2012. Apple’s R&D Spending Climbs $1 Billion To $3.4 Billion During FY 2012
- Still using Research In Motion devices for e-mail, the Pentagon also seeks software from Apple and Google that has the capability for “new and innovative applications,” Reuters reports. Defense Department drops exclusive contract for BlackBerry
- Mozilla could be looking to reinvent bookmarking in Firefox as part of an ongoing effort to improve Firefox’s browsing experience. Mozilla looking to redesign browser bookmarking with Dropzilla
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter for Latest Updates, Special Discounts, and much more.