- The chip giant says its 48-core processor for mobile devices is about five to 10 years away, according to a Computerworld report. Intel developing supercomputer-strength smartphone chip
- Samsung is already working on the successor to the popular Galaxy S3 smartphone. For more story read Mass production of 28nm Exynos CPU for Galaxy S4 starting soon
- Apple released the 10-K it filed with the SEC today, reflecting its financial status and records for the entirety of 2012. Apple’s R&D Spending Climbs $1 Billion To $3.4 Billion During FY 2012
- Still using Research In Motion devices for e-mail, the Pentagon also seeks software from Apple and Google that has the capability for “new and innovative applications,” Reuters reports. Defense Department drops exclusive contract for BlackBerry
- Mozilla could be looking to reinvent bookmarking in Firefox as part of an ongoing effort to improve Firefox’s browsing experience. Mozilla looking to redesign browser bookmarking with Dropzilla
Understanding Blockchain: Because understanding how it is crucial to see the...