- A few hours ago Samsung filed a less-redacted version of the Apple-HTC settlement and license agreement. Read HTC agreed not to ‘clone’ Apple’s products, but the pinch-to-zoom gesture is licensed
- Windows Azure Storage has entered the cloud price wars with a drop in pricing that could be as much as 28 percent for some customers. Read Windows Azure Storage Drops Pricing By As Much As 28% In Price Fight For Cloud Storage Market Share
- Deep packet inspection standard adopted despite Germany’s warning that it will “empower” censorship. Other uses: detecting BitTorrent transfers and identifying “copyright protected audio content.” Read U.N. summit votes to support Internet eavesdropping
- Instagram on Wednesday disabled the ability for Twitter to properly display Instagram photos on its Web site and in its applications. Read Twitter Loses Ability to Properly Display Instagram Photos
- On Wednesday, Google updated Google Now with a myriad of new features that will be especially useful for those who like to, or at least need to, travel. Read Google Now adds travel destination weather, local events, song ID by voice, and more
- Facebook today announced that every user’s Timeline profile page will soon include “Follow” buttons instead of “Subscribe” buttons. Read Facebook snubs ‘Subscribe’ button in favor of Twitter-esque ‘Follow’ on all profile pages
Understanding Blockchain: Because understanding how it is crucial to see the...