- The Next Web reports on an apparent bug in iOS 6’s AV Foundation that caused podcasts and audio streams to be downloaded multiple times unnecessarily. For full story read Bug in iOS 6 Causes Multiple Downloads
- Thorsten Heins, the chief executive of Research in Motion, tells his employees, developers and customers that BlackBerry 10, the company’s new phones and the software platform running them, is a very big bet for RIM. If it catches on, he has saved the company. Full story covered in RIM’s Chief Is Confident of BlackBerry 10 Success
- After Apple CEO Tim Cook revealed last month that there would be a “significant shortage” of the newly redesigned iMac, a report on Wednesday claims manufacturing difficulties may push back the all-in-one’s launch date into next year. Rumor: Release of new iMacs may be delayed into 2013
- Now that the iPad mini has arrived at market and is evidently selling well, there’s no doubt that the original iPad will suffer some cannibalization by its smaller sibling. Read iPad Mini Creates More Demand Than It Cannibalizes
- Facebook has confirmed that it is launching a retweet-style “Share” button for the mobile news feed. For more read Facebook Finally Launches “Share” Button For The Mobile Feed, Its Version Of “Retweet”
Understanding Blockchain: Because understanding how it is crucial to see the...