Starting a business online can seem like an insurmountable challenge. In fact, the vast majority of new businesses will fail within their first year. One of the biggest reasons for this is that they don’t have enough good leads coming in. It’s inevitable that your company will need to build a large database of contacts — and you’ll want to be able to reach out to these contacts when the time is right, so you’ll need some sort of organizing system. There are many great resources out there for building and managing your list.
1. What is Forms on Fire and why you need to use it
The Forms on Fire tool is a free tool you can use to create your own forms. The tool is known for being easy to use and for having a clean design. The tool has a drag and drop interface, which means you can create forms with a lot of different fields.
2. How can you use the Forms on Fire tool to generate leads?
Lead magnets are a great way to get people to subscribe to your email list. The Forms on Fire tool is a great way to use lead magnets to generate leads. The tool is easy to use and can help you create a lead magnet, landing page, and email subscription form in a matter of minutes. How does it work? The tool provides a transparent, visual guide to the various forms you can create. Once you follow the steps, you’ll be able to customize each form to create a complete lead magnet. The tool is packed with more than 50 unique options, ensuring you get the perfect lead magnet for your landing page. Once you’re done, the forms will be ready to optimize and send minimal clicks to your landing page.
The following video explains how to use the forms on fire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGLu43J_62c
When performing a Google search for “lead magnets” it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the plethora of options you have. But here’s the thing: lead magnets can be lucrative to your business. In our opinion, as a takeaway, here are three reasons why you should invest time into starting a lead magnet business:
No matter how much you try to keep up with the current trends in digital marketing, it’s easy for us to fall behind. To retain people’s attention, you need to constantly and continuously innovate your products or services. When you can create and leverage powerful lead magnets — it can boost your marketing campaign productivity and boost your conversion rates. Once you get a handle on this tool, you’ll be able to create online and offline lead magnets at a fraction of the cost and time it would take you to do it by yourself. This tool can help you launch more campaigns, keep track of your campaign performance and can help drive better engagement across your audience.
3. How to build a great looking form that will convert more leads
We’ve put together some quick tips to help you build a great looking form that will convert more leads:
1. Focus on the layout: The layout of your form is really important. Make sure there are no unnecessary fields and the fields that are there are labeled clearly so that users know exactly what they are being asked to provide.
4. How to build a relationship with your customer after the sale is made
Knowing how to build a relationship with your customer after the sale is made is important. If your customers feel appreciated and cared for, they are more likely to come back and buy from you again. To keep customers coming back to you after they’ve made a purchase, follow these tips:
1) Send a thank you note. Customers are already more likely to buy from you if they feel valued and appreciated. The best way to show your customer why they should buy from you is by sending them a gift with every purchase, a tidiness enhancement that keeps them on your mailing list and increases future sales.
2) Showcase your business’ competitive features. Customers who are already considering you as a potential purchase are more likely to make a purchase if they have information like “we offer 50% off to customers who purchase this item with this promotion” on the home page of your website. This competitive feature not only lists products or discounts but also gives potential customers a reason to shop with you.
3) Build your email list. From creating an email list in the first place to collecting your customer’s contact information, it’s essential to building your communication network and building a relationship with your customers — one that will increase your sales and help you build an even bigger list in the future.
4) Convert customers with a community-building education campaign. According to the 2017 Conella report, the leading reason individuals purchase from small businesses is their community, making it especially important to make sure your customers feel included and empowered as part of your customer relationship. To make this campaign successful, you have to educate and empower your customers early on so that they are more likely to stay with your brand and purchase from you.
5. What are some of the positive aspects of this tool for users?
Combination forms from other platforms aren’t enough to guarantee a good conversion or to generate a sales funnel. You need a landing page to get the most out of your landing pages and form builder like Forms on Fire Their landing page and form builder is built right into the e-commerce site — so you can easily add it whenever you need to.
This form builder has so many features and flexibility — I could definitely see myself going back and adding many more options to it if I ever feel the need to do so. They’ve also formed long term partnerships with Affirm, Yelo, WooCommerce, and ProMake to ensure they’re delivering the highest level of signing up potential for their clients.
Spend some time learning how to use this tool to keep track of your leads and conversions.
Wanna trial before getting onboard, click below …….??