CrankWheel is a remote desktop application that provides an easy way for you to access your computer from anywhere in the world. Just install the CrankWheel client on your PC or Mac, and you can access your machine from any Internet-connected device. You can run applications, open files, and even control your machine’s desktop. CrankWheel uses 256-bit AES encryption and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to protect your data and keep it private while you work remotely.
1. What is CrankWheel?
With the rise of mobile devices, the need for a remote desktop app became apparent. Remote desktop apps are extremely helpful, especially for those who work from home or travel frequently. CrankWheel is a remote desktop application that allows you to access your computer from anywhere in the world. It’s perfect for those who work from home, or for those who need to access their computers from a different location. It’s a great tool for people who need to work on their computers while away from home or the office. If your job requires you to work on the go, you know it can be difficult to be productive without the right tools. Are you frustrated by the lack of control, keyboard shortcuts, and mouse compatibility of other remote desktop applications? CrankWheel remote desktop application is there for you that makes accessing data and applications from your desktop as easy as using any other mobile app. Its simple interface and cloud-based access remove much of the frustration that comes with traditional remote desktop applications. For five tips on how to use CrankWheel for fun and profit, check out this article. This remote desktop application is designed to be intuitive and secure. The entrepreneurs have taken great efforts to ensure that their app employs the best security measures possible to give everyone peace of mind while using it in potentially insecure environments.
2. Benefits of a remote desktop application
There are many benefits to using a remote desktop application for your business. Remote desktop applications enable you to connect to your computer from anywhere in the world. This means you can work from home and access your files without the need of a physical computer. Most remote desktop applications also offer file sharing, remote printing, and more. While there are numerous remote desktop applications in the market today, the most common plug-and-play remote desktop client is CrankWheel. Other popular clients are Qoodo, JRM, and vSphere-Remote Desktop. Securely emailing documents, changing your password, and more can be easier with the help of a reliable remote desktop application. Most remote desktop applications use secure 256-bit 256-bit encryption for your data. So, if you want to keep your information as secure as possible, you’ll need to use encryption for all communication with a remote client.
3. How does CrankWheel work?
AlthoughCrankWheel is a remote desktop application and allows you to connect with the team remotely but it focuses mainly on connecting the sales workforce. You can effectively cut your sales cycle in half with instant screen-sharing with Crankwheel. Try their zero-hassle no-download screen sharing, tailor-made for sales teams who need to connect with and convert hard-to-reach prospects. Prospects view using any browser — desktop or mobile. This software helps you reduce time-to-close on cold prospects. By using the Chrome Extension, you can show your prospects your screen on either their mobile device or desktop in less than 10 seconds. Yeah — it’s that fast and reliable. Even though the software is powerful, CrankWheel is still extremely easy to use. Your sales team will only need to spend time practicing their pitch; not fumbling around with the screen-sharing tool.
4. Amazing Features of CrankWheel
CrankWheel is a new Kickstarter software designed for remote work control. Apart from quick connectivity with the remote desktops, this software has many other features. Here are the important features:
- 1) Screen Sharing: It offers features like Live sales presentations which show your product to customers in real-time, answer their questions, and present solutions to their concerns. Also invite customers to join by sharing a link, e-mailing them, or sending an SMS. The Conference calls features let you invite customers to dial a local number in any of 72 countries. It works every time so you’ll never again ask “can you see it yet?”. As a screen-sharing session progresses, people’s attention drifts away. The Live preview shows you where your customers zoom in, when they become inattentive, and any delay they are experiencing and allows you to react accordingly. Targeted sharing. By selecting to share only the content of a browser tab, program window, or entire screen you have control over any “extra” notifications that might get displayed, keeping software sales professional, every time!
2) Remote Control: One of the best remote control software which is easy to use along with a lot of features. It is compatible with all major operating systems and works on all devices, including smartphones, tablets, and computers. As part of their easy screen sharing, with no preparation, you can grant your viewer remote control to have them temporarily take the wheel to learn how to use your solution
4) The software has Embed and Integrate feature to integrate CrankWheel’s different APIs with your website to retrieve usage information, for accessing advanced functionality of Instant Demos, for sending URL-based email campaign, and also to partner with their program.
????????Your favorite product made affordable for you here!!????????